[kictanet] Mugo Kibati: our first guest discussant

Alice Munyua alice at apc.org
Tue Dec 6 19:35:17 EAT 2011

Dear Andrea  and all

We are very pleased to announce that Mugo Kibati will join the list as a
guest discussant for a couple of days to discuss and respond to the
issues raised regarding our vision 2030. Thanks to P.S Ndemo for making
this happen.

It would be great if we could list a number of issues/questions/ideas we
would like to put forward.

Grace Githaiga will moderate the discussions

Thank you

Best

Alice