[kictanet] The Word for Your Soul

Lizette Kraft lfkraft at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:30:57 EAT 2011

Here is the word of God for today that I felt was so appropriate to the way
many of us who feel so strongly about what's going on in our country. Let
us pray with one voice, for our God is still and always will be in Control.
He gave us hope and we must believe that all things are possible in Him. It
is for us to do what is right in His sight that will lift us up in our
situations.

The word of God is power in itself.

*Verse:           Luke 21:28*

*Look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption (deliverance) is
drawing near.*

*- Sometimes things can get us down.
- Perhaps we think that things will never change.
- The issue is that things do change.
- We must look up and expect it to happen.*
*PRAYER: Lord, I look to You. You are my deliverer and You will make a way
for me. I will not be discouraged but I will lift up my head and trust You.
Amen.
*--
Be blessed.

Lizette