[kictanet] We certainly need divine intervention

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:27:58 EAT 2011

Listers,

I have refrained from complaining despite the inflation and heavy
rainfall that has caused havoc despite being a blessing when looked
from another perspective. This afternoon i drive into a basement
parking in one of the cities shopping malls, clearly the guys at the
entrance seem to be aware that there is no space but alas i am allowed
to drive in and drive around, on realising there is no space i choose
to drive out and behold, i am asked to pay? pay for what i enquire?,
the attendant calmly tells me that it is  is the way the system is
configured even though she agrees that since i didn't find a slot i am
not supposed to pay, this is the second time i am having issues with
www.kaps.co.ke and i hope the two Consumer watchdogs are taking note,
this is plain dishonesty why should a consumer pay for a service not
rendered even hawkers will tell you kuangalia ni bure (seeing is
free), worse still where is this form of injustice configured in your
systems? I wonder how much Kenyans could be losing through what i have
observed today anyway Justice be our shield and defender.

Have a great week!

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277