[kictanet] [Skunkworks] <OT> : No Electricity, No Fuel, No Cooking gas! I need my hot coffee or need some answers.....

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:19:45 EAT 2011

When i was in primary school my teacher told me look after pennies and the
pounds will look after themselves.

If we are unable to achieve basic things like reliable power, steady fuel
and gas supplies, roads that last more than 3 months, title deeds that are
not denied by the same government that issued them, etc, how are we meant
to achieve Vision 2030?