[kictanet] [Skunkworks] <OT> : No Electricity, No Fuel, No Cooking gas! I need my hot coffee or need some answers.....

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Dec 5 09:43:26 EAT 2011

Kenya Power is an interseting organization - I was in Bungoma last
Friday when I remembered I had not paid my bill. Fearing disconnection
(they are efficient with that) I went to their office only to be told
that the office was suffering a blackout, their computers were off, and
thus I could not get assistance. I was told to try another time or go
and pay cash at the Post Office. The joke now is that KPLC stands for
Kenya Paraffin Lamps and Candles! Will we reach that destination called
Vision 2030 with such a partner?