[kictanet] Bitange for President? Debate almost coming to an end!

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 23:39:10 EAT 2011

Bw Ndemo

Thank you for all your responses to various queries raised by the "Kictanet constituency" .

I want to agree with you that Kenya should not accept donor funding when it is not needed, and in particular when it will demand alot of time to meet the conditionalities.

I sensed your frustration in dealing with corruption in this country but found your question on whether there is a possibility of scaling up the practice from Western Kenya of making thieves eat grass quite hilarious. But like you point out,  if it can effectively be used to get all those who have stolen from the public pay for it, it might be useful to explore. Listers are yet to respond to your query.

Swaggerific! Yes I agree with you. I think it is not only bad but offensive.  This is an issue that citizens will have to support you as 'President' on how to control such content.

Muraya wondered how come the US has evidence on Kenya's drug dealers and the Kenya Police lack such information. What is your position on Police stations getting hooked up via IP network to data bases of fingerprints, DNA, criminal profiles etc. Again, this was raised with a background of rooting out corruption in the forces.

Listers, the campaign period is almost coming to an end. Your last chance to interrogate the Candidate.
Rgds
GG

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!