[kictanet] Possible Digital Villages Visit Muranga and Embu on Aug 26th

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Sun Aug 21 18:45:51 EAT 2011

Dear colleagues

I would like to do one final viewing of DVs and pashas before I depart to
revolutionary Egypt. I have my company's safari van available, so there is
plenty of room.

*Please let me know if you want to come this Friday, August 26th, 2011.* If
you come it would be great if you can pitch in for fuel. I will provide the
driver and the vehicle.

We will go to Muranga and Embu.

Embu Visit

Pashas
2. Gicira Wakurira, embu cty, manyatta const, embu town

Safaricom Tier 1
1. Eagle sight communications, Ndia const., embu town center
2. Eim computer systems, manyatta const., embu town
3. Kinpost computer center, manyatta const., embu town
4. Kinpost cyber, manyatta const., embu town, morning glory plaza, 1st
floor
Safaricom Tier 2

2. Doka Heartwood, embu town center, igembe
3. Eaglesight communications, (also tier 1), kigumo, embu town center
5. Eim computer systems (also tier 1), siakago, embu town (safaricom
question-why is location info different?)
10. Harry's stationers, Ishiara, embu
11. Scope, Ndia, Embu
12. Klassical dealers, Siakagi, Embu town
13. Matecom, Tigania East, Embu Town Center
14. Netlink data services, igembe, embu town center

Muranga Visit