[kictanet] Elimu Portal - typos

Gakiria gakiria at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:41:20 EAT 2011

Dear Listers,

As a member of the National eGovernment taskforce in 2003 - 2004, we
developed some standards that included those for Government websites.
There were subsequent initiatives on this in later years including
designation of official webmasters for each ministry andAgency and on
going training by Directorate of eGovernment.

May the eGovernment reps on this list update us on what went wrong?

Gakiria

--
Gakiria Andrew
Coordinator