[kictanet] Bitange for President? Xenophobia

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:55:03 EAT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 9:07 AM, robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Harry,
> It is careless for PS Ndemo to propagate a xenophobic agenda,

But he wasn't.....he wrote: " Although others
felt that there was a plan being executed by one community to dominate
the economy in all major towns of Kenya, I had to warn them that such
talk can be dangerous and amount to discrimination against another
community.  I bring these discussions here because there are murmurs
all over on the Somali Community spending on property without clear
sources of the funds.  Until we discuss this matter with open mind, it
is disaster we are courting."

Sounds like Anti-xenophobia to me!

--
Cheers,