[kictanet] Bitange for President? Extended due to Public Demand-internet price?

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 20:47:10 EAT 2011

Hi,
>From Safaricom, there are daily bundles of 5 MB , 10 MB and  25 MB from at
Ksh  5, Ksh 8 and Ksh  20 in addition to the rates shown at this page,
http://www.kenyandroid.com/component/k2/item/167-kenyan-data-bundle-price-comparison
.
If this is not low from Mobile data providers, then how else can we define
low.

As to fixed internet prices, maybe we need to have an idea of how much costs
they incur in terms of way leaves, them we can define if their charges are
too high. However, the result of the govt lowering the cost of NoFBI is yet
to be felt.