[kictanet] Bitange for President? Extended due to Public Demand(off-topic)

Agosta Liko agostal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 23:58:36 EAT 2011

Barrack,

Its not illegal to comment unless there is a gag order or you are a
party in the case..

On this list, we continue talking about many cases ...

Again, I am not a lawyer..

Thanks

On 8/12/11, Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Liko,
> As Walu suggests, let's avoid commenting on an issue that is before
> the courts, the law has a very long arm.
>
> On 8/12/11, Agosta Liko <agostal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Walu
>>
>> Thanks for the contribution.
>>
>> Daktari has made a very good and very appealing pitch .. But its about
>> what can be done, the Kenya we want...
>>
>> As part of leadership, I would love to hear his views on this issue,
>> am sure Daktari has views, I would like to have them flow
>>
>> On the mailing list ..
>>
>> :)
>>
>> On 8/11/11, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> @Liko,
>>>
>>> am not a lawyer but I can tell you once a matter is in court, it would be
>>> dangerous to comment on the same - especially for an office like the PS.
>>>
>>> however, as a layman, I probably may get away with a comment or two. So
>>> here
>>> is how I see it.
>>> 1. Looks like this Mutoro man did indeed walk the talk and sued.
>>> 2. Looks like he has won round one and may as well win the next round.
>>> 3. HOWEVER, there's really a "new" board in place and therefore
>>> 4. If the issue in dispute was that the DGs appointment was irregular due

--
Sent from my mobile device