[kictanet] IT posts for full circle

Charles Maye cmaye at ke.nationmedia.com
Mon Aug 8 09:42:12 EAT 2011

At one level, this is not surprising. As technology evolves and becomes standardized, even commoditized, the focus shifts from the equipment to the consumer. The organizations that win will be those that have a winning proposition to the end user not necessarily those with the best technology. A good example is the telcos. When mobile phones started off in the early 90’s, the companies were run by engineers. Today, most telcos are run by either marketing guys or finance guys.

Charles Maye,