[kictanet] Update on Digital Villages trips August 5, 2011

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Fri Aug 5 11:01:30 EAT 2011

Dear Listers

Here is the schedule as it currently stands. We will visit both ICT Board
pashas and Safaricom Dvs.

*Monday, August 8th: Visit Nyeri.* Victor Gathara providing transport. I
think we have room for one more person in the car. Please pitch in a bit for
gas if you want to come.
Tuesday, August 9th: Unscheduled (working with Patrick Mule from Safaricom)
*Wednesday, August 10: Visit Ukambani*. Warigia Bowman providing transport.
I think we have room for two more in the car.
Thursday unscheduled.
Friday unscheduled.
*Saturday August 13th: Wainana is flying to Nyanza*, and will evaluate
locations there.

*If you have a car, and are willing to lead a trip please advise.* This is a
civil society effort. Safaricom is not providing funding. We are
self-funding.

Sincerely, Rigia