[kictanet] Please sign up for Nyeri trip and Machakos trip on Digital Villages

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Wed Aug 3 20:06:48 EAT 2011

Dear colleagues

So far, it looks like we may be going to Nyeri on the 9th (Tuesday). (there
is a possibility we go on the 8th) . The goal of the trips is to take a look
at the digital villages. We will attempt to visit pasha centers (ICT board)
and Safaricom digital villages.

We have developed a protocol, so the trip is academic in nature, although
people may be interested in taking a look at what the dvs look like.

So far, the people who are definitely confirmed for the Nyeri trip are.

   - Victor Gathara,
   - Warigia Bowman
   - Paul Muchiri

have confirmed.

Does anyone else want to go? If you feel that you have confirmed and your
name is not on this list, please advise.

Also, please let me know whether you want to go on the Machakos trip. The
date is still open. But it has to be next week, and Victor wants wednesday
or friday.

Sincerely, Rigia