[kictanet] UCC attempts to block social networks

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 14:26:44 EAT 2011

Hi,

From the post of the friendly PS Ndemo and the contribution by Nnenna on the
issue of who is government it seems we have got our issues all mixed up.

Of the Prime Minister and President who runs the government and who runs the
state?

If I was to become president I would want to retain the post of Prime Minister
a.k.a chief co-ordinator and give the post to Dr. Ndemo then I can sit pretty in
State House and water the roses while he nyoroshas Kenyans into shape.  Mine
will just be to have access to the internet kill switch.

Regards

PS.  Kenya, the only country in the world that knows all its problems in detail,
has all the solution at its fingertip but does nothing about it. (Si vumili kuwa
mkenya kwakuwa nilizaliwa mkenya)
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor