[kictanet] UCC attempts to block social networks

Eng. Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:03:06 EAT 2011

As a patriotic Kenyan, I plan to boycott the local version of the
walk-to-work campaign by driving my "LED lantern"-based Toyota after
enjoying breakfast cooked on an LED lantern-powered oven.... ;-)

Dr. Ndemo, have you considered leading by example by boycotting the use of
your tax-payer fueled Mercedes; and instead cycle to that Ministry office in
solidarity with wananchi? Just get fellow technocrats on-board and am sure
your boss & his colleagues in Cabinet will take the necessary action.