[kictanet] Who is government?

Eng. Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:40:31 EAT 2011

Thanks for the timely reminder but….I am referring to the part of government
that *collects tax *and spends it (in)/appropriately to address some
taxpayer's concerns such as roads, etc subsidies in times of hardship etc.

We are all government in an extrapolated sense...but let us focus on the *net
tax collector* rather than the net taxpayer.