[kictanet] UCC attempts to block social networks

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Apr 27 09:50:06 EAT 2011

Eng. Mungai,
Thank you for the advise.  We strive to get the best balance possible.
Some of these positions are extremely difficult since Kenyans think of
self first.  If we were to be selfless for six months, we shall realize
30% efficiencies.  But we must appreciate the achievements of the current
leadership.  Appreciation will make us work even harder.  This is true
even in any household.

If your spouse never appreciates any of your good deeds and only reminding
you of what has not been achieved, you will have no motivation to ...

Regards

Ndemo.