[kictanet] .: EVENT :. CUSTOMER INTIMACY – WHAT BIG BRANDS DO THAT SMALL ONES IGNORE

Eng. Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:41:59 EAT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caroline Kimutai <mhariricarole at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:21 AM
Subject: CUSTOMER INTIMACY – WHAT BIG BRANDS DO THAT SMALL ONES IGNORE
To: "Eng. Wainaina Mungai" <wainaina at madeinkenya.org>

Dear Listers,
I trust you are well.

In the mood of customer service, the Kenya Institute of Management has
organised an interactive forum tomorrow *Thursday 28th April* at the *Laico
Regency *from 5pm on customer service in Kenya. Entrance is *FREE*.

We have invited three panelists and the discussion will be on the following:

1.      Tenets of good customer intimacy – secrets from successful
brands globally

2.      Killer front offices – losing business before you even get it

3.      One brand many faces – the challenge of unpredictable brands

4.      Telling it like it is – introducing the new customer with high
expectations

5.      Brands in trouble  - social media the double edged sword

 The discussions will be led by a panel of three key speakers comprising of:

*1.      **Dr. Peter N. Kiriri  *

Dr. Kiriri is an Associate Professor of Marketing at United States
International University (USIU) and a consultant with Aspect Consulting and
Training (ACT) on management issues locally and regionally.

*2.      **Dr. Havi Murungi*

Dr Havi Murungi is a director of Havis, a design, research, and training
firm. He has a BA in Design from the University of Nairobi, Kenya, MA in
Graphic & Information Design, and PhD in Visual Communication both from De
Montfort University, England. He has taught Design Management, Branding
Strategy, and Information Design at the universities of Nairobi, Kenya,
Brunel, England, and Pretoria, South Africa, respectively. He was the
research director at Consumer Insight, a market research agency, between
2006 and 2010.

3.      *Aaron* *Jones*

Mr. Jones is the Founder and CEO of Jones Consulting, whose business is to
improve the management skills of corporations and SME's throughout Kenya and
eventually Africa. He holds a bachelors degree from Springfield College and
a Masters from Anna Maria College in Massachusetts. He specializes in
quality management, world class customer service and world class sales
enhancement training. He has been Executive with Fortune 100 companies
making revenues of between US$ 22 to 92 billion. He has travelled in the US,
as well as North America, teaching service recovery as a Senior Business
Analyst for International Profits Associates (IPA) out of Chicago. He has
also experience in conducting business analysis for consulting firms, in
North America.
See you there!
CK