[kictanet] [!! SPAM] Poghisio Flouting The Law in The CCK Tussle-byDMakali

Joseph Manthi jmanthi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:57:17 EAT 2011

As far as CCK is concerned, why are there 6 out of 10 from the MT. Kenya
region? I am saying Mr. Kenya region because I do not ethnic groups they
are. Only 3 directors count for the rest of the country.

And why are 30% of the board need to be such highly paid and overworked
civil servants as PSs? What additional input can the PS in the ministry of
Energy contribute to communication? I can understand the Treasury PS but 3
of them? Really?

Joe