[kictanet] Poghisio Flouting The Law in The CCK Tussle-by DMakali

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 10:40:39 EAT 2011

@ Barrack,

now you will get me fired.  I never said the DG should leave!

I just said that when two bulls fight, the grass (industry) eventually suffers and the simplest and quickest solution is to get rid of ONE of the bulls.  Am not really interested in which one survives or goes since I am looking at it from an Industry perspective rather than a personal perspective.

walu.