[kictanet] Poghisio Flouting The Law in The CCK Tussle-by DMakali

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:45:56 EAT 2011

Your sentiments are correct Walu, the current DG and the board have
done some commendable work alongside many other members I government,
private sector and civil society, even if the DG was to leave he would
still be usefull to the sector, I think the Min and Hon Okundi should
resolve the issues amicably, at least I can facilitate a cup of tea at
the Intercon ;-), there is no winner in this duel we will all lose.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)