[kictanet] Poghisio Flouting The Law in The CCK Tussle-byDMakali

Stephen Mutoro stephen at cofek.co.ke
Wed Apr 20 08:20:10 EAT 2011

Thanks. Of course David Makali is absolutely right. For now, however, the actual "flouting" has not been done as the minister is yet to gazette Charles Njoroge re-appointment. As soon as he does, he should expect full force of Consumers Federation of Kenya. For now, we are receiving legal counsel and we are actively considering being enjoined in the court case opposing the planned re-appointment. But before all these, we will give dialogue a chance. As such, we will be seeking an appointment next week with Minister Samuel Poghisio and his PS to discuss the matter as we clearly find his arguments short of legal thresholds.

Regards
Stephen Mutoro
Sent from my BlackBerry®