[kictanet] [i-network] Kenya Oyeeeeeeee- Number Portability

Eng. Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Thu Apr 7 10:51:37 EAT 2011

Walu/Muriuki,

It would be interesting to see how this "reality check" will affect the
marketing campaigns especially by AirTel and Safaricom. Those two seemed to
be more absorbed into the pre-April Fools ;-) discussion on MNP.

Wainaina

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 9:37 AM, muriuki mureithi <
mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke> wrote:

>  Walu
>
> Anecdotal research  shows  most of  those porting are heading to safcom
>  for the reason you have cited  ………..
>

> cheers
>

> Muriuki Mureithi
>

> *What could i be losing with all the gaining ? Bob Buford  US Author*

"What other people think of me, is none of my business"