[kictanet] Safaricom Business Support - Frustrations

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:06:09 EAT 2011

@Terry,

Someone from Safaricom has called me to inform me that they are having
problems with Fiber links from JTL ... like all of them.

I wonder what that has to do with calls to 2222 not being answered, and are
directed to their IVR - telling me about data access using my phone, when I
have problems with WiMAX.

Safaricom know how to send me Invoices for my WiMAX links via e-mail, and
even to call me regarding the same, but cannot notify me by mail/sms about
outages. Then they go ahead to direct support calls to IVR!

It's a shame for a company that boasts the largest profits in this country
of a few millionaires and millions of beggars.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,