[kictanet] Number Portability - Baptism of fire

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 18:01:22 EAT 2011

Hi,

From the various versions of CCK advertisements it seems that after porting you
will not be able to receive SMS messages directed to your existing number.

You will note that this issue is not being brought out clearly even from the
link provided here to a CCK document, all that seems to be emphasised is that
you will be able to receive SMS during the porting process but what about after?

This is a vital issue that needs to be clarified and brought out clearly.
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200