[kictanet] FW: Article airing concerns over content aired by FM Radio stations

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Mon Apr 4 15:40:07 EAT 2011

Listers,

This article - see attached - was sent my way and I thought I should share it in this forum as it touches on Content regulation. CCK is challenged in the article - not sure if anything by CCK or the media council is being done.

What happened with Content regulation? I heard Dr Ndemo being mentioned on radio over content regulation this weekend, but note sure how far implementation has gone.

Edith