[kictanet] Statistics on Kenya Road Accidents

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:00:37 EAT 2011

I think what matters is how useful the information availed there is to the
public. I was on the website for some hours two days ago, in an attempt to
trace someone I knew in the force, and I was quite disappointed with the
outdated information I got there. I still haven't picked up myself into the
2nd leg of trying to trace the person - an officer. It would be better if
they had valid information on the website.