[kictanet] ISPs slap Ndemo

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 18:18:12 EAT 2010

Hi,

I believe the issue here is why should our local TV content be available on
local servers therefore keeping the traffic within, by having it on Youtube we
are incurring a cost of getting the stream through the marine cable.

This is a typical Kenyan problem where we grow coffee, export it then reimport
it processed, lets get serious and stream locally produced content from a local
server.

Regards

 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd