[kictanet] Commodity Exchange System

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:25:04 EAT 2010

I agree with Robert, since this are state owned corporations we could gamble
with local expertise, how else are we going to build our industries? in any
case whenever this corporations run into financial doldrums, the government
always bails them out with tax payers money, i agree with Robert First
priority to Local Companies.

Kind Regards

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 2:14 PM, robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is unfortunate that we are already coming up with excuses for why we
> cannot deliver on this but most unfortunate is that you of all people could
> thorugh such a large spanner into the works yet your product has received
> funding with little or not field testing.
>
> We all buy tenders and spend many hours completing our responses yet we do
> not get paid for such activities, what is so difficult with making a pitch?
>  I thought we are in the information age where a young graduate only needs a
> computer and internet connection to make it big.
>
> Lets for once stop being typical Kenyans and think of Bill Gates walking
> into the IBM offices to sell MS-DOS.
>
> Regards
>
> PS. Another posting like this and I go off to freelance.com & partner with
> positive thinking developers, the world has become a village.
>
> Robert Yawe
> KAY System Technologies Ltd
> Phoenix House, 6th Floor
> P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200