[kictanet] Commodity Exchange System

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 15:14:44 EAT 2010

Hi,

It is unfortunate that we are already coming up with excuses for why we cannot
deliver on this but most unfortunate is that you of all people could thorugh
such a large spanner into the works yet your product has received funding with
little or not field testing.

We all buy tenders and spend many hours completing our responses yet we do not
get paid for such activities, what is so difficult with making a pitch?  I
thought we are in the information age where a young graduate only needs a
computer and internet connection to make it big.

Lets for once stop being typical Kenyans and think of Bill Gates walking into
the IBM offices to sell MS-DOS.

Regards

PS. Another posting like this and I go off to freelance.com & partner with
positive thinking developers, the world has become a village. Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
Kenya