[kictanet] Suggestions for New Ministries Structure

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 09:23:40 EAT 2010

Thanx Grace for the clarification- the lawyer in you ;-)

I guess that closes the chapter - we have indeed been lumped up together with Transport.  Expect the future minister (Cabinet Secretary?) of ICT to juggle between Matatus and the Internet...no prizes for guessing where his/her effort will be focused on...we have seen this before.

walu.