[kictanet] Job Openings at IDC East Africa (Kenya)

Francis.Hook at gmail.com Francis.Hook at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:57:03 EAT 2010

Hi Listers,
Further to the below - I'd like to request if this can only circulate to
likely candidates (ie someone you know AND might fit the bill).

I think someone has posted this on a job seekers forum or a non-ICT Forum
and we are now getting numerous applicants who do not quite fit the desired
profiles (to put it mildly).

Thanks all the same to those who have forwarded to the right people.

Rgds

Francis