[kictanet] The big Kwaheri: reflecting on 10 years on the MJ 10 yr safari and his-tory - day 1

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 15:33:15 EAT 2010

hi MJ

Indeed you deserve all these acolades. For me the biggest lesson I learnt from you is that
"Innovation is Taking knowledge and experience and aplying it in daily life"

I wish you were eligible to run for presidency in 2012 and apply the same, we would be guaranteed of achieving vision 2030 by 2020

all the best

charles nduati