[kictanet] The big Kwaheri: reflecting on 10 years on the MJ 10 yr safari and his-tory - day 1

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Mon Oct 11 11:23:23 EAT 2010

Esther,

You have reminded me of the hullabaloo that the "peculiar" statement caused!:)
But is it not interesting that he was right- Kenyans do not react as many expect
them to. Take for instance how long no one moved to other networks even when
they offered lower rates in comparison to Safaricom.
May I take this opportunity to congratulate MJ for the excellence in Safaricom's
performance during his tenure.
I would attribute it to him as a person, I believe he was sharp enough to know
when to do what.I also think he was smart enough to take advantage of the
situation during his tenure.
And smart enough to leave at the right time?:)
All the best in your future endeavours Michael!

Kind regards,

Gilda