[kictanet] The big Kwaheri: reflecting on 10 years on the MJ 10 yr safari and his-tory - day 1

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 05:31:16 EAT 2010

Well done Michael, you have certainly done your bit in changing the local
ICT landscape, i confirmed this while having a chat with my grandfather as
he explained how the mobile phone has revolutionised communication in the
village , he described how old women tie their phones to Lesos and are able
to correspond even while doing their chores deep in the interior where
communication in a challenge. What i will remember Michael for is that he
was a meticulous CEO (paid attention to details) and his beleif and
continous assertion that this country is on the verge of greatness only if
we change our peculiar habits i hope you will be around to see us achieve
vision 2030 by the year 2020. Hongera Michael we wish you well in your
future endeavours.
Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Ke)