[kictanet] What is the better option?

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Thu Oct 7 23:18:14 EAT 2010

I'm sure Nancy's plug is well meaning Esther, but you will have to take
whatever she says with a grain of salt :) Your budget will be a key
determinant in which 'broadband' provider you opt for. I went with Zuku
because it' up most of the time, I can make Skype calls and have a decent
conversation most of the time and I didn't have to buy expensive equipment.
Now, if only they can be like AccessKenya and make it easy for me to pay for
the service!

Kind regards,

*Muchiri* Nyaggah

Director