[kictanet] Need for BPO sector re-alignment?

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Thu Oct 7 14:59:32 EAT 2010

Hi Sean,

I guess this is already happening and is in the evolving stage so this
discussion would be very useful.
There is an Inter-Governmental Agencies Committee comprising of BPO/ITES Working
Group,KICTB,KenInvest,EPC,Min of Finance,Brand Kenya (was invited but yet to
participate),Min Of Labour and EPZA,. The group meets twice a month and it do do
the things so far raised in this discussion.
It is only collectively that we can drive this industry in the right direction.
It is a start although I get wary sometimes of lifespan of "committees".
But we have to start somewhere and help things to evolve in the right direction.

Kind regards,

Gilda