[kictanet] Performance Management Workshops November 21-24 Windsor Golf & Country Club

Njeri Rionge njeri.rionge at igniteconsulting.co.ke
Sun Oct 3 09:57:39 EAT 2010

Dear Listeners,

I am told all the time how many of us within organizations and our
businesses need to enhance capacity for improvement in our bottom line.

Well, i have developed a training program based on world class global
performance systems with a localized theme that allows participants to
simulate current day to day situations in the workplace.

The focus areas are mentioned in the below link and also include John
Kotter's change management 8 principles for success.

For more details go to
http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e2zmrd4h1280f058&oseq=

If this is for you or your talent pool of staff, please email the
undersigned and or register online, you can also pay online, we have a
secure payment system.

With thanks,

--
Njeri Rionge (Ms)
Founder & Executive Director

Our events calendar for 2010 can be accessed via
http://www.igniteconsulting.co.ke/calendar.html for details on the workshops
and training programs click on the highlighted date/event. Your have the
option to register or email us for more information. Thank you for choosing
to engage with us, we aim to “Ignite Human Potential for Personal &
Organizational Success”

2009 Inductee ICT Hall of Fame Kenya