[kictanet] CENSUS RESULTS AND TRAFFIC CAMERAS

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 11:52:21 EAT 2010

Hi All,

Indeed kudos access kenya for seeing opportunities and not problems. As a matter
of fact you have clearly demonstrated the need for even much bigger bandwidth
pipes.

Back to census, have listers noted the fact that only 3.6% of kenyan households
have at least one computer that means 1.5milion only? As you talk of people at
the bottom of payramid having use of content just realize they have no access
and thats where we should begin. I cant agree more with PS Ndemo for Computer
assembly locally and 300 computers for each constitueancy initiative.
FACTS DONT LIE !!!!!!

Cheers All

Charles Nduati
 CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke