[kictanet] My testimony of Peirre Dandjinou - an "unusual" leader

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna at nnenna.org
Mon Nov 22 12:54:57 EAT 2010

FYI.  I suggest we take the issue to where voices count officially.

====snip====

Dear Nnenna Nwakanma,

Firstly Thank you for your interest and contribution to the discussion within
the community regarding candidate campaigns  for selection by At-Large  for seat
#15  to the ICANN Board.  There is however one place that such information
should be accumulated in so that the community, candidates and the electorate
(20 votes coming from the ALAC {n=15} and 5 Regional {one from each RALO} noting
RALOs are interacting with their ALSes and members to ascertain preferences  to
direct these Regional votes).
I encourage you and any one else motivated to do so  to post (or repost)
 information material or opinion  on matters  regarding the selection  by
at-large  of a person for seat #15 to the ICANN Board and all matters relating
to candidate campaigns to this Wiki
space https://community.icann.org/display/DirCan/At-Large+Director+Candidate-Community+Forum+-+11.10?focusedCommentId=5112027&#comment-5112027 Note
  there is no need to log on to the space  to read  or place a comment  on this
page or any of the sub pages (including the candidate specific pages), if you
are a confluence wiki user and have a log on then your posting will be linked to
you Identity as opposed to being listed under anonymous as an ID, I also
encourage non logged on posts  to contain the identity of the person or
organisation posting as part of the posted text.  or in signature line.  Also
note also all Candidates have full edit rights to these pages, and are
encouraged  to interact directly with community and the electorate through
this space.

Please let Heidi and I know if you have any difficulty posting anything to this
site as she may be able to assist by uploading material for you.
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO)
ALAC Chair 2007-2010, Chair of the 2010 BCEC.