[kictanet] PRINCE PROPOSED TO KATE IN KENYA

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:51:18 EAT 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:44 AM, charles nduati <
charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi listers,
>
> I believe this is the biggest publicity coup kenya can run to market
> itself.
>
> so paul and your counterparts in kenya tourism board, brand kenya, vision
> 2030 etc.. please strategise and even have a booth during their next years
> fairly tale wedding
>
> charles nduati

Hi Charles,

I beg to disagree. The Prince proposing to his girlfriend is "private life"
and really has nothing to do with Kenya or Kenyans for that matter. It's
like you are asking Kenyans to invade into someone's private life. It would
have made some little sense if the event itself was public, but you do
realize that it wasn't.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,