[kictanet] FW: And now MTN Uganda introduces Shs. 2/= per second

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 09:53:56 EAT 2010

Badru,

Like you, I love it when prices tumble.

But I have always suspected that the Price of a product is influenced
by multiple factors(e.g. quality of service, competition, regulation,
usage, etc) acting in a delicate balance that need to be manipulated
holistically .  Tweaking Price (or any other factor e.g Regulation) in
isolation can lead to very unpredictable behaviour (on competition,
regulation, quality, etc) in the market.

walu.