[kictanet] FW: And now MTN Uganda introduces Shs. 2/= per second

Badru Ntege ntegeb at one2net.co.ug
Thu Nov 11 20:01:29 EAT 2010

The race is truly on to the bottom of the pyramid.  I only hope the outcome
will be sustainable for all.   My worry is this competition might be too
successful at separating the boys from the men and then to make sure the
boys do not disappear the regulator will come back with a lifeline from the
losers in this round with enforcing measures that prevent any set of players
(MEN)  to have Significant Market Power which then makes all this
competition malaky irrelevant since there is a likelihood that our taxes
might be used to prop up the losers .

So where does it leave us.  Is the competition good or bad ??  is the glass
half full or half empty ??

I await the outcome meanwhile I'm talking more and paying less so my pockets
are happy with the current state.