[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General

Sam Aguyo saguyo at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 13:31:59 EAT 2010

Robert,

It is good to offer yourself to be elected the new post master general. If i was
the appointing authority, i would demand to know what your qualifications are
and what measures you would use to turn around the supposed limping
organisation. I would ask you your qualifications because it would inform me
whether you have the fundamental background and skills required to deliver the
service.  I would look at both academic and professional experience to take the
organisation forward.  This also forms a criteria for selection acceptable to
all, then we will not have "ya wenyewe" etc.

Regards,

Sam