[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General

Agosta Liko agostal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:12:08 EAT 2010

Robert

right now, local ecommerce deliveries are being done by piki piki guys
and similar courier services pretty well and they have shown a
willingness to integrate software systems

companies like http://www.upesi.com/ look positioned to champion the
ecommerce delivery space Kenya wide, all merchants have to do is give
them packages and they take care of the rest

so maybe ecommerce will be off the table

just saying :)