[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Professionalizing the ICT field

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 13:29:19 EAT 2010

A reflection of a deeper leadership and governance deficit! But it is for Kenyan
ICT professionals to solve, with some government vision and cooperation.

For the information of those interested, PICTA-Kenya (Professional ICT
Association of Kenya) is in the offing. To subscribe, visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Picta-Kenyaor send an email to:
Picta-Kenya-subscribe at yahoogroups.com. Exclusively for ICT PROFESSIONALS!

Regards,
Shem

 Shem J. Ochuodho, MSc (Eng), PhD, LLD (Hon)
Senior Advisor
Ministry of Telecom & Postal Services
Government of Southern Sudan (GoSS), Juba
Kenya Community Abroad (KCA) 2007 Excellence Award Winner
AfricaOnline 2005 Industry Pioneer Award Recipient
Father of Internet in Kenya (CSK 2000)
Cell: +249-955-021-040/+256-477-232025/+254-734-137371
Skype: shem.ochuodho