[kictanet] Interesting read- Pakistan to block face book....

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:32:18 EAT 2010

It boils down of course to the fine line between freedom of speech and
infringement of rights. What might be insensitive to  some is not to others.
What world would we live in if everything we find objectionable is removed?
I am a Christian by the way and personally would not like caricatures of
God/Jesus drawn but should i force atheists/Muslims to abide by my personal
views, especially if it is an artistic dispensation?

And i disagree with you on the Rwanda example. There is a world of a
difference between inviting caricatures and inciting people to kill each
other.