[kictanet] Reminder: AfriNIC leadership roles to be filled soon

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed May 12 23:23:53 EAT 2010

[** Apologies for the many duplicate mails due to cross-posting **]

Dear Colleagues,

As a volunteer on the AfriNIC Election Committee, I would like to
remind you that the AfriNIC community will be choosing new AfriNIC
Board Members and new members of the Policy Development Process-
Moderators Group soon.

If you think you would be a good candidate (or know someone who you
think would be excellent) for either of these leadership roles, you
only have a few days left to complete the nominations.

For AfriNIC Board seats, please see:

http://www.afrinic.net/news/bod_nom_call2010.htm

For the PDP-MG, the information is here:

http://www.afrinic.net/news/pdpmg_nom_call2010.htm

Both of these roles offer the opportunity to support AfriNICs open,
transparent and bottom-up policy development processes.  We look
forward to the elections in Kigali at AfriNIC-12
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-12/.

--
Cheers,

McTim