[kictanet] Fw: Globe & Mail Africa Special

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Tue May 11 12:15:44 EAT 2010

A Canadian newpaper, Globe & Mail, looks at Africa's potential ahead of the upcoming G8 Summit in Canada.

Enjoy!

________________________________

From:  "Louis March" <kingtut at sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:06:38 -0400
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;><Invalid address>
Subject: Globe & Mail Africa Special

Hello ACHA members and
supporters,

The Globe and Mail newspaper ran a special issue on
Africa today, Monday, May 10th. It features a wide and diverse series of
articles about the continent....its problems, opportunities, possibilities,
future outlook, amongst many other perspectives. I tried collecting copies along
my travels today and there was not much left in the stores. Fortunately, you can
view the special issue on internet at the following link. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/g8-g20/africa/ I
understand that the G&M will continue to feature articles on Africa, up to
the G8/G20 meetings in Toronto in late June. Keep an eye out for these articles.

One ACHA parent and
supporter took a look and described today's G&M issue as being very
'comprehensive'. A professor from the University of Toronto told me that 'until
Africans in the diaspora realize that Africa is their true homeland and then
commit to significant investment and emigration....Africa will continue to be
held ransom by post-colonial wickedness, capitalistic exploitation and human
suffering'. Fighting words that carry plenty clout and insight.

Anyways.....try and
get a copy of todays Globe and Mail and if not possible....feast on the many
articles and perspectives, available in this link:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/g8-g20/africa/

'However far
a stream flows, it never forgets its source' ---- Drumbeats of Black
Africa - A Collection of African Proverbs

Respectfully,

Louis
March
ACHA -